In a mature organisation, Communication crosses all areas connecting people, ideas and meanings.
At GENETIKOMM we specialise in creating harmony between what is being said and what is being done.
Because we know that ROI is a consequence of consistency.
Read more in our manifesto.
Would you like us to evaluate
the consistency in your organisation?
WHAT WE DO
Business Development, Marketing and Communication
At GENETIKOMM we translate organisational complexity into consistency. We prepare the structure for growth by making it agile, resilient and flexibile.
Our approach is based on a Profit-through-benefit concept: financial results as a consequence of human relations.
Through a spherical and holistic vision of the company we offer solutions that combine strategy and pragmatism.
Our Areas of Expertise
Our methodology Spherical Complexity™ turns strategic vision into tangible results.
Would you like to evaluate your organisation
from a spherical point of view?
* Since all GENETIKOMM's projects are designed ad-hoc, content may vary according to client needs and goals.
Added valueVIEW OUR PROCESSES IN MORE DETAIL
Benefits of the Spherical Complexity™ Methodology
- The holistic approach transcends the established organisational chart.
- Alignment and consistency in Marketing and Communication.
- Build and strengthen intra and inter-company synergies.
- Dissolve organisational roadblocks to bring flow back into the system.
- Translate complex issues into tangible actions.
- Clear messaging around strategy and vision.
- Get a feel for the organisation's pulse in real time and using existing channels.
- Tap into informal communication and align it with formal communication, strengthening both.
- Achieve lasting and measurable results through ad-hoc processes.
- Revitalise the people in the organisation and their relationships.
- Discover and develop talent and encourage its development.
- Move leaders to excellence.
- Promote financial results through the wellbeing of the organisation.
- Validate the essence and trajectory of the brand to make it last.
- Link talent and motivation to sales objectives.
- Provide structural resilience, enabling the organisation to overcome adversity and adapt quickly to changes in context.
- Develop skills and competences with a direct impact on ROI.
- Feed the hunter spirit to open up new markets and conquer the next generation of customers.
- Oxygenate the system by generating a new impulse.
- Create engagement and commitment to the brand.
Let us analyse your processes
with our Spherical Complexity™ Methodology
All good days start with a cup of coffee
That's how we get to know our clients
WHO WE ARE
GENETIKOMM is not a Marketing consultancy, nor a Communications or Advertising agency.
We create strategies so that all of them work in alignment with the true values and objectives of your organisation.
GENETIKOMM is a network of seasoned professionals united by an obsession with innovation and excellence*.
We are passionate about getting to the essence and bottom of matters. We work in-depth and do not linger on the surface. We preach by example, saying and doing exactly what the company really needs to take a leap and grow.
Our career paths include multinationals and international consulting experience. Each member of our team enriches a project by contributing their individual approach. Our individual experience provides us with the criterion of seniority. Our project teams are made up of senior consultants only.
Our structure guarantees both agility and adaptability to your company.
* You can read more about what unites us in our manifesto.
Would you like to work with us?
FROM OUR BLOG
This post is the sequel of Change: The Evolution of Advertising that ended with the invention of television. It is a semi-automated translation of a text originally written in Spanish. In 1936 the Germans broadcast the Berlin Olympics, but in 1937 the BBC took the technical lead through an electronic system that alternated the Baird system […]
Has Advertising evolved? Yes, we turned back 100 years. This text is a semi-automated translation of an original article in Spanish. It is based on comments from Santiago Olivera, CEO of Y&R Argentina. The square as the centre of urban life For centuries, cities were built following the same design, regardless of the country. A square […]
Pulling Corks Change in the family business A family business is an organisation full of traditions whose strength often lies in the fact that the strategic considerations of the business go beyond mere financial analysis and maximisation of shareholder value. Therefore, change in the family business has different effects, sometimes difficult to understand for an […]